After being loaned a sword to help in their quest they pack up and set sail once again through this miasma of elements. Fighting off an electrical monstrosity during an electrical storm. Ival leads them on the way to the White Slaads home. They see several slaads about to enter an unseen ingress. They attack them, and then head inside when they see a small opening appear. They chase slaads deeper into the floating mountain. As they go the see dead bodies of both slaads and other creatures obviously from a previous struggle.
They find a prison, and after killing the two grey slaad wardens, they investigate what prisoners are being held. They find:
1) Large Bronze male Dragon – Goes by the name of Dyson, not interested in killing anything but to help you get out.
2) Chaos Beast – left imprisoned.
3) Firre – A celestial creature that wants to help but is reluctant to face the white slaad.
4) Githzerai wizard – that just wants to get home.
5) Large troll with bat wings – left imprisoned.
6) Vampire – Killed by Theo while escaping.
7) Six armed demon – left imprisoned
8) Celestial Rhino – not very intelligent.
9) Grey slaad – accepted a dominate in order to be released
They release the dragon, the firre, wizard, rhino, and the slaad (under domination). All are sent to the ship except the slaad that shows them the way to his leader.
First they encounter a prepared Death Slaad that makes a hideous example of the dominated Grey salad, before himself being killed by the group. They quickly find the White Slaad waiting for them with reinforcements. Theo is able to dispatch most of the guards as the group surrounds the White, ignoring the remaining guards. Feeling threatened the White destroys Trista then Ricard. Still being outnumbered he fights for his life. Ival somehow sneaks invisible and begins removing items from the crazed frog’s pockets. After several rounds he seems to find what he was looking for and disappears, presumably to return the stone to Asmodeus. They are able to dispatch the slaad shortly thereafter.